As a US Army veteran myself, I can relate to many of the issues facing military veterans looking for employment after years of service in the military. A lot of times it seems better to start your own business and be your own boss, and it certainly can be. However, all that glitters is not gold. There are a million and one franchises out there that will try to convince you to buy a franchise for your location. Some even offer financing, because purchasing a franchise isn’t cheap. Some of the lower-end options run as low as $10,000, but the high-end franchise systems can run up to $200,000 and more!
So what do I have to share with my fellow veterans today? Quite frankly, I feel like it’s the opportunity you’ve been looking for. How can I say that? Well, I think it fits all the criteria that you would want. The name of the company is Strong Future International (SFI for short). Here’s a bit of history from the company’s website:
“SFI (Strong Future International) Marketing Group was launched in 1998. Starting with just one product, sold only in the United States, SFI has now grown to more than 90,000 products and services (and growing daily) sold in more than 190 countries around the world.
SFI was created to allow anyone with a computer and Internet access the opportunity to tap into the worldwide e-commerce revolution. Anyone of legal age in his or her country can become an SFI affiliate for free by filling out an online registration form. There is no obligation or purchase requirements of any kind.
Once registered, affiliates are provided with professional Websites for marketing SFI’s products on the Internet. SFI also provides all necessary sale support services, such as customer service, payment processing, and product shipment – all at no cost to the affiliate. For each sale generated, SFI pays the referring affiliate a commission. Additional commissions can be earned by building and leading affiliate groups.”
That sounds great, but how does an opportunity like this stack up against a franchise, or other business opportunities Let’s take a look …
This isn’t just a fly-by-night company. It’s a very well-established business opportunity that isn’t going anywhere anytime soon. There are a lot of “next big thing” opportunities out there right now, but what is the ground floor, really? It’s the basement! I don’t know about you, but I don’t want to be the guinea pig for a brand new company that may or may not make it past the five year mark (the odds are NOT in their favor). With SFI, you’ve got an opportunity that has stood the test of time and continues to grow each and every day.
Now, I will admit that perhaps at first glance this opportunity may not look like it is for you. After all, how much can you really make with an online business model like SFI? Well, as it turns out, it can be pretty significant. With the proprietary tools and systems that SFI provides (like Opti-build), if you build a “powerful and lucrative 5×5 team” of Designated Diamonds duplicated even in just 6 generation (..even if actually we earn up to 12 generations), you can potentially earn $20,552 (twenty thousands five hundreds and fifty two) dollars … per month!
This is the true potential of an SFI affiliate business!
Another thing that impressed me is the values of the company. They put their affiliates first and foremost.
Check out the SFI Mission Statement:
- To build a community where people from every culture and country in the world can join together, and through the synergy of the community, create income and security, build life-long mutually-benefitting relationships, and better their lives in myriad ways.
- To provide a vehicle that is accessible by all, regardless of financial stature, that can bring those who are impoverished out of poverty, to bring meaning to lives, to teach the immense value of self-reliance and respect, and to experience the joy of hard work and personal achievement.
- To provide a vehicle that delivers financial enrichment but that never compromises on integrity or quality, to always do the right thing and not just what is expedient.
- To never stop innovating, to never settle for second best, to always strive for perfection in every space where we operate.
- To give every member of the SFI community a voice and a role in the direction of the company.
- To always go the extra mile to serve and satisfy our affiliates, to be their advocate and business partner at all times, to always listen to their voices and treat them with love and respect like we do our own families.
- To build something great, to do extraordinary things that will never be forgotten, to leave a legacy that makes the world a better place for all.
After it’s all said and done, Strong Future International is one of the best veteran business opportunities available. Low startup cost, low overhead. You don’t have to go into debt to start your business. Income earning potential is high. The company is solid, with an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. Registered with Dunn and Brandstreet. I still encourage you to do your own research.
As a fellow veteran, I’m here to support each and every veteran on my team. I’m looking for five veterans who want to take advantage of this opportunity and build a global SFI business. You’ll get my full support, including one-on-one training sessions, team advertising co-op, Facebook support group, private team forums, and much more. I only succeed if I help you succeed. That is my new mission.
Ready to join a new winning team? Click on the banner below to get started.